CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December

It's the beginning of December-which marks the beginning of a very busy month!

Last weekend was when all my siblings got together to visit and have a family dinner. It's very rare that every one of us are able to get together, so it was very nice. I made a turkey for the first time ever! I thought I would totally ruin it, but other than the fact that Karla didn't see the giblets inside and they got cooked with the turkey, it turned out okay.

Next week is finals. I'm a little leery about a few of them. Luckily, my college algebra final is optional. I currently have a B in it, and I'm fine with that! I just hope I pass all my classes. They aren't very fun this semester, and I do not want to retake any of them! I'm excited for next semester classes because they seem all very interesting.

The weekend after finals, I will be watching Janel's kids overnight while they go to Deadwood for Mike's company Christmas party. It will be interesting! Hopefully, they will be on their best behaviors!

I'm not sure what I'll be doing for Christmas this year. I know I work Christmas Day, but I am off Christmas Eve. My cousin who lives not too far from me has invited me down, but I don't know what their plans are either.

Soon will be New Years. I never do anything on New Years, so I'm not sure if I will work, go out, leave town, or what I will do. Whatever it is, I hope to have fun!

0 comments: